Here’s a quick and easy Zucchini recipe that makes a great side dish, veggie snack, or just for whatever reason you want!
- 2 zucchini
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup low moisture shredded mozzarella
- Seasoning of choice (I used Sea salt, Black pepper, Italian seasoning, & Garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Chop zucchini into slices (not too thin)
- Lightly cover a baking sheet with coconut oil or cooking spray, and place zucchini slices flat on baking sheet
- Season the zucchini and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they are cooked (slightly browned on the under side) TIP: place the baking sheet on the bottom rack in the oven to brown the bottoms of the slices.
- Flip them over and sprinkle the Parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, and then Broil on high for 5 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.
- Let cool, and enjoy!!
What’s your favorite way of getting more veggies into your diet?
I love trying new things and finding ways to make veggies the base of every dish.