Are you looking for a healthy snack option, or a GREAT pre-workout meal that will help you fuel your body properly so that you can give your workout your ALL and get the best results for your effort?
These quinoa muffins were SO GOOD I decided to make some more…this time with all the correct ingredients
Here’s the recipe
Spinach Bacon Quinoa Muffins
• 1 cup spinach, sautéed or raw
• 1 green onion, finely chopped
• 1 egg, beaten
• 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped OR ½ cup cooked ground turkey breast
• ½ cup cooked quinoa
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• Seasoning of choice (I used about 1 tsp. Garlic Lovers from FlavorGod, as well as some Italian seasoning, black pepper, and extra garlic powder)
• Heat oven to 375°F
• Cook the spinach with olive oil until just wilted, OR chop if you want to use the spinach raw.
• Transfer spinach to a bowl, add all of the remaining ingredients and seasonings. Stir to combine.
• Then spoon the mixture into a muffin pan lined with muffin cups or coated with nonstick spray.
• Bake for 20 minutes, our until the edges are golden brown
NOTE: This amount of ingredients makes three muffins which is one serving.
You can easily multiply ingredients to make more, and they freeze well, so make a big batch and always have a healthy snack on hand!
Portion Fix Container Count:
1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 tsp.
Give them a try and comment below with how they turn out!