OK, so getting healthy and working out, (and for me, losing the baby weight) is HARD.
But, being unhappy with your health and fitness (and uncomfortable is your own skin) is ALSO HARD!
It’s a matter CHOOSING your HARD!
We all know that eating well is the KEY to reaching your goals, but we also all know that #pizzaislife!! 🍕😂 So here is a recipe that will help you still be able to enjoy some pizza, while sticking to your meal plan and reaching your goals!
Here you go…
- Spaghetti Squash (I only used half)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- seasoning of choice (Italian season was delicious)
- tomato sauce or pesto (or you can do a few of both)
- shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut Squash in half and remove seeds
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Turn face down and bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes
- Remove from oven and scrape out the Spaghetti Squash with a fork
- Mix in Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and Italian seasoning
- Mix all together
- Spray muffin tin, and line each cup with spaghetti squash mixture
- Press in firmly making little “cups” (don’t make it too thick)
- Cook at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly brown around the edges.
- Fill each spaghetti squash cup with either tomato sauce or pesto
- Top with shredded mozzarella and any other toppings you would enjoy
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Serve hot, and ENJOY!!
Comment below if you give them a try, and feel free to share the recipe with others who love pizza!