I have a serious sweet tooth, so when I manage to make quick, easy, and healthy recipes that actually taste good I am over the moon! Here’s my latest cookie addiction, healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (aka Sinless Cookies) 🍪
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats (you can blend them until fine – like a flour – OR just leave the oats whole. Both options work great!)
- 3+ Tbsp peanut butter (we always add in more, because PEANUT BUTTER!!)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
NOTE: You can sub out the chocolate chips for anything else that you would enjoy, coconut flakes, corn flakes, chopped nuts, raisins/craisins, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mash the 2 bananas well
- Blend your oats until fine, then add to the mashed bananas
- Add in the peanut butter and chocolate chips, and mix all ingredients together well.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet, flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool, and ENJOY!
MOM NOTE: These make AWESOME teething cookies (you can even shape them differently if you wish), however, 1. put aside some dough BEFORE adding in the chocolate chips to make the teething cookies, and 2. I would blend up the oats for Caleb, otherwise he would just spit out all of the whole oats. As he got older I started doing half blended oats and half whole oats.
Let me know what you think when you give them a try!