I have a serious sweet tooth, so when I manage to make quick, easy, and healthy recipes that actually taste good I am over the moon! Here’s my latest cookie addiction, healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (aka Sinless Cookies) 🍪
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats (you can blend them until fine – like a flour – OR just leave the oats whole. Both options work great!)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
NOTE: You can sub out the chocolate chips for anything else that you would enjoy, coconut flakes, corn flakes, chopped nuts, raisins/craisins, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mash the 2 bananas well
- Blend your oats until fine, then add to the mashed bananas
- Add in the peanut butter and chocolate chips, and mix all ingredients together well.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet, flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool, and ENJOY!
Let me know what you think when you give them a try!