I have always loved oatmeal, but now that I am exclusively breastfeeding I love it even more. Oatmeal is great for supply, and it also keeps me feeling full longer than most other breakfasts. One of my favorite things to add to oatmeal is crunchy almond butter, but some days I just need ALL THE FOODS! On those days I make my “everything oatmeal.”
- 1/4 cup extra thick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp all natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh berries of choice
- 1/2 a banana
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Cook oatmeal in water for 3 minutes in the microwave at 70%
- Mix in the almond butter, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
- Top with fruit and enjoy!
What are some of your favorite things to add to oatmeal?