Baked Oatmeal Cups
(Makes 12 servings, 1 cup each)
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
- Nonstick cooking spray or muffin tin liners
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large, very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ cups unsweetened milk of choice (I love coconut milk)
- 1 cup fresh berries of choice (or any of the extras below)
Extras: Raisins, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds, shredded coconut, or dark chocolate chips can be fun additional extras to mix in!
Tip: I sometimes add 3 Tbsp. nut butter, just for a different taste
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups (with liners or by coating with spray). Set aside.
3. Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
6. Add almond milk; mix well.
7. Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Top evenly with berries (or you can mix the berries into the batter)
9. Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Let oatmeal cups cool. ENJOY!
21 Day Fix container count:
1 muffin is = 1/2 yellow & 1/2 purple
Original recipe from the Team Beachbody Blog