I love trying new things in the kitchen, and I especially love trying out new healthy things, so when I saw this, I couldn’t wait to try it.
For your convenience I have made a list of all the ingredients, but for the rest of the directions you can watch Autumn Calabrese (creator of 21 Day Fix) and Jessie Jane (from LilyShop.com) guide you through the process in their short YouTube video below.
What you will need:
- Small or medium head of cauliflower
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- Red Pepper flakes (I also used crushed chipotle)
- Fresh mozzarella (or you can keep using the shredded mozzarella cheese)
- Fresh tomato
- Fresh basil
- Any other toppings you might want to add to your pizza
What are your favorite pizza toppings?
If you try this out, let us know how it turns out!