- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup all-natural almond butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or a combination of nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon – allspice is also an optional substitute)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare twelve muffin cups – lining them with muffin wrappers.
Place the egg, egg white, pumpkin purée, banana, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in blender and blend for 30 seconds (make sure to scrape off the sides so that everything blends evenly).
Add the protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and spices and blend until smooth.
Divide the batter evenly between the muffin wrappers.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let muffins cool completely.