Super Seeded Paleo-friendly Bread
For our friends doing P90(X, X2, X3), 21 Day Fix, or Body Beast, you can find the nutrition facts and portions at the bottom of this post.
16 servings (1 slice = 1 serving)
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts or almonds (or both)
- 1 cup almond flour or oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or a combination of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg)
- 1½ cups water (room temperature or slightly lukewarm – so as to not harden the coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C)
Mix together all the dry ingredients (seeds, nuts, flour, baking soda, and salt). In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut oil, and water. Add the water mixture to the dry ingredients and blend together thoroughly.
Place the mixture in a flexible silicon loaf pan, and smooth until flat.
Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool completely before removing from loaf pan and serving.
Original recipe from: Beachbody Blog – Nutrition