Banana Oat Nut Butter muffins
Makes approximately 10-12 muffins
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp milk (coconut/almond)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup nut butter (peanut and almond both taste great)
- 2 cups extra thick rolled oats
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 10 walnut halves, chopped
- Optional Extras: dark chocolate chips, raisins, or craisins, or anything else you might enjoy
Mash the bananas, then add the milk, syrup, vanilla extract, and nut butter. Mix until well blended.
Add the oats, shredded coconut, chia seeds, walnuts, and any extras. Mix well.
Spoon into muffin pan.
Bake 15-18min at 350°F
NOTE: These muffins do not rise, so you can fill the pan as much as you want.